The Criminal

Sunday, January 23, 2011

One criminal escapes from the prison in one night and enters a house in the room where a couple was sleeping. He threatened them and tights up the man on a chair and the woman on the bed. Then he gets closer to the woman and kisses her on the neck, after that goes to the bathroom.
The man says to his wife:
- My love, I know this is going to be hard, but please, understand that this bastard escaped from the prison and he hadn't sex for a long time. He is very dangerous. If he wants sex, please don't scream and let him have you or else we will both get killed. Be brave, my love. I love you.
Then she says to her man:
- He wasn't kissing me on the neck, he was whispering me. He said he is gay and that he likes you, then he asked me if we have vaseline. I told him it is in the bathroom. Be brave, my love. I love you too.

0 comments:

Support This Blog!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog